Thursday, May 25, 2006

PANTIES

I’ve loved a couple men. One at least. There were some that I wanted to love but just didn’t. It’s kinda like the underwear I still have in my bottom drawer – for Friday at work, Saturday at home. Obviously Sunday is a day of rest – Panty Free! Kinda like those garments – you hold onto them until you eventually find something worth replacing them with. If you can’t find something of similar quality you hold onto them.

So anyway, my old panties are similar. Or maybe keeping the panties keeps them with me….well not really....but I do have underwear that dates back to the One. Not the One that is the ONE. But, the One that I have loved so far. So far back; that I am considering writing to the manufacturer of those underwear. The realationship might have worn out and on but once I ditched the cotton gusset and added an Always those panties still kick.

Now it seems like decades…or maybe it has been…anyway, I’ve been tossing knickers like mad lately. Gonn’a trade them in for a European model….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home