Thursday, May 25, 2006

A COUPLE YEARS LATER AND A COUPLE YEARS AGO

I remember telling him that he was the oldest I’d slept with. He was 34 and 35 and finally 36. Now I’ve stopped with someone else. He is 41. I was 31 and now 36 & then some. Different ages and different men. Neither is. No matter how badly I wanted them to be. So what to do? Often, but not always.

Sometimes the most amazing things happen when out in public. It’s why I sometimes avoid it. Like that day. Yep. Eyes meet between bread and deli meat, just passed fish and certainly passed organic beef. Pies infront and chocolate tarts to the left. The tellers were ahead and I had finished shopping.

2 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

At first, not is all as it seems... Read on and again and the smoke clears...

6:36 PM  
Blogger cat said...

With love, of course..xoxo

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home